Monday, 4 April 2016

Morning Sunrise


Haven't really had much updates since uni started but uni mid-semester break is finally here so I'll be posting a bit more frequently than usual. Here are a couple of snaps of what I've been doing for the past few weeks! The above photo is a gorgeous shot of the sunrise at Mereweather Beach! It was such a cold and early day but the views were definitely worth it! :) 

  • Found the TARDIS at uni!!! I think it was an art project that they were showcasing during Orientation Week 
  • Cooking adventures! This time we made a simple brunch - Rye and linseed slice with avocado and egg. 
  • First time going out on a student night this year! My housemates are such lovely people and we even got a family photo together :) 
  • One of the "better" photos of me at Red Party this year. I'm surprised I didn't take a selfie before the event (as I normally do)
  • Sydney Girls go on a Newcastle adventure! My friends came up to stay for the weekend so we took them to the finest beaches that Newcastle could offer
  • First Incision at Mereweather Surfhouse! Definitely a night to remember as I met so many amazing people in my course and it was a venue with a great view :)

  • Loved this Lush rose bath bomb! It was my reward after 8 weeks of working during the holidays and it definitely helped me relax and renew. 
  • Chinese Zodiac lanterns around Sydney! This cute one was right outside Meetfresh in Chinatown
  • I'm a huge macaron fan so my friend and I decided to split a box from Via del Corso
  • Got my Ps after 4 years of being on my learners licence! 
  • Tried out a new brunch place near Wynyard with a friend and boy these sweet potato fries were amazing! 
  • More light displays at Darling Harbour for Valentines Day :) 
What have you guys been up to recently? 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your P plates! Those Valentine's Day lights on Darling Harbour sure look pretty :)

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool to find the Tardis! Hahah was The Doctor around?
    Renee x
    Giveaway: http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog! I love reading comments so feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can catch up with you too :)